The running order for the final of Eesti Laul 2012, the Estonian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, has been decided today. The country's representative in Baku will be announced on Saturday, March 3rd.
The running order for Eesti Laul 2012 final is as follows:
- Valedetektor - Loss Paranoias
- City Nights - Teele Viira
- Made Up My Mind - Liis Lemsalu
- Tantsulõvi - August Hunt
- Mina jään - Lenna
- I Don’t Know - POP Maniacs
- NASA - Traffic
- Oblivion - Tenfold Rabbit
- You're Not Alone - Birgit Õigemeel & Violina
- Kuula - Ott Lepland
The Estonian national final is scheduled to be held on March 3rd at the Nokia Concert Hall in Tallinn. The winner will be decided through jury voting and televoting.